25 Years of Outstanding Quality & Service
Custom hardened cable and harness
assemblies for military and aerospace
Careers at Trek Connect
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Interstate Connecting Components – A Division of Heilind Mil-Aero, LLC takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) prohibits discrimination by employers, in compensation and employment opportunities, against qualified individuals with disabilities who, with our without reasonable accommodation, can perform the “essential functions” of a job. A function may be essential for any of several reasons, including: the job exists to perform that function, the employee holding the job was hired for his/her expertise in performing the function, or only a limited number of employees are available to perform that function.
As a Federal Contractor, we are required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links:
* E-Verify (http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Controlled%20Vocabulary/Native%20Documents/E-Verify/E-Verify_Poster_V08-08_Standard_English.pdf)
* Right to Work (English (http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-Verify_Native_Documents/Right_to_Work_Poster_English.pdf) ) (Spanish (http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Verification/E-Verify/E-Verify_Native_Documents/Right_to_Work_Poster_Spanish.pdf) )
* EEO is the Law (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf)
* EEO is the Law - Amendment (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf)
* Pay Transparency (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
* Transparency in Coverage (https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files) - This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Maria Ferreira-Burton email@example.com or call: 978-988-3403. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.